1030 Eden Crescent, Tsawwassen
List Price: $989,000
Floor Area: 3,815
Unit: 4 Beds: 4 Bath
Prepared to be wowed on many levels, three in fact! This 3 level split home has features and bonuses in every corner. From the updated kitchen, bathrooms, and laundry room, to the roomy, yet cozy living, dining and family areas and the three distinct unique decks, there’s a space for everyone to enjoy and love…and we’ve only covered the main level!
Two spacious bedrooms, a large updated full bathroom, the master bedroom, impressive large ensuite, walk-in closet and private master deck occupy the top level.
The lower level provides two additional large living areas, a full bathroom, storage, sauna, and the 4th bedroom. The current bar area could easily be re-designed to incorporate a full kitchen and laundry for an in-law/mortgage helper suite with it’s own entry, patio and yard.
Nestled in the park-like landscape, this home has complete privacy with open views of the Beach Grove Golf Club 6th fairway.
Surrounded by beautiful, well-maintained neighbouring homes, shopping and restaurants within walking distance and part of a community with top schools and recreational programs, this home is perfect for a growing family looking to settle into their own West-Coast oasis.
- Complete privacy
- Move in ready
- Various decks for multiple functions and entertaining
- Newer roof
- Updated exterior and interior paint
- New kitchen, bathrooms, and laundry area
- Backyard area for activities and/or pets
- Lower level, great additional living space or can be converted into a mortgage helper suite
- Two side by side garage with additional parking in extended driveway
- Beautiful neighbourhood, close to schools and recreation
- Shopping and restaurants close by
- Ample storage areas
- Depending on work locations, Tsawwassen can be a commute to the Vancouver City Centre
- The lower level bathroom, although well maintained, will require updating at some point
- If desired, renovations would be necessary to convert the lower level into a separate suite
Interest Rate: 2.89%
Purchase Price: $989,000
High Ratio Loan (less than 20% down payment); 25-year amortization
Down Payment (5%): $49,450
CMCH fees: $25,837.62
Total loan: $965,387.62
Amortization: 25 years
Approximate income required: $188,000
Conventional Loan (20% or more down payment); 30-year amortization
Down Payment (20%): $197,800
Total Loan: $791,200.00
Amortization: 30 years
Approximate income required: $142,000
From my home to yours –