South Arm Gardens
109, 8391 Williams Road, Richmond
MLS Listing: V934954
List Price: $578,000.00
Floor Area: 1324
Maintenance Fee: $274.62
The South Arm Gardens is a complex comprised of 15 units, 3 of which have already sold. The units are between 1034 and 1545 sqft and list prices of $498,800 to $658,800. All prices are inclusive of HST.
This project is one of three complexes (Broadmoor Gardens, South Arm Gardens and Whiteside Gardens) being developed by Krafsmen Group of Companies.
The location is great for families. There are 5 elementary schools and 3 secondary schools in the area and only a short drive to the two closest post-secondary institutions in Richmond. Located directly across from the South Arm Community centre, there is access to a number of amenities including green space, multiple play parks and an outdoor community pool. The central location makes it easy to get to many shopping complexes, malls, movie complexes, Steveston, and the highway.
The units themselves are nicely designed. The gargage layouts offer tandem and side by side options. The tandem garage can be converted to a single garage to make an extra office or bedroom space on the bottom floor.
The main level has a few varioius layouts. For the most part space is utlized well, bathrooms are situated facing away from the kitchen and some offer a nook area that could be used for additional eating space, reading lounge, office or kids play area. The finishings and colour pallets are nice and neutral.
The bedroom on average are larger then most townhomes I have seen recently. They provide decent closet, bed and dresser space. Some units have the the master bedroom on the main floor with the additional two rooms on the top, interesting layout concept, but could work well for some mature families or young adult shared accomodations.
- Great location for access to community ammenities, schools and shopping
- Unique layouts that maximize space
- Nice finishings
- Nice use of colour palettes
- Bedrooms are larger than average newer townhomes
- A variety of layouts to choose from
- The balconies on the units along Williams Road, face Williams road, which is a busy and not that appealing of a view.
- The maintenace fee seem high for a newer property with minimial amenities, however it is stated that the City of Richmond Flat Rate Utilities are inlcuded (which would be an average cost of $100+ per month).
- Some units seem a bit pricey, however, this may be due to location of unit within the complex and layout specifics.