#37, 9800 Odlin Road, Richmond, BC
MLS Listing: V954878
List Price: $569,000
Floor area: 1350
Maintenance Fee: $205 (Richmond Utilities included, heat is additional. Access to club house amenities)
Feel immediately at home in a cozy community perfect for raising a young family. This 3 bedroom 3 bath (2 full, 1 half), is laid out like most newer town homes, however, it has additional features that make it feel more like home.
I really enjoyed this unit and could see my family living in the space. That doesn’t happen often, so when it does I feel it has that something ‘extra’. The realtor is the owner and they have keep the place in immaculate condition. Here is my take on the pros and cons:
- Larger living space than most town houses build with similar designs.
- Living space has room for living room, dining, and family eating area.
- Open concept.
- Balcony and upper bedrooms (2) have view to an open park walk way (not directly looking in another units space).
- 1/2 bath available on the main level.
- Unit situated along #4, with street parking and front door access.
- Front Entrance has a closet for jackets and shoes.
- Nice welcoming entrance to the complex with central access to the beautiful club house.
- 5-piece master bathroom.
- 2 large closets in the master bedroom.
- Well maintained and no major painting or work to be done upon move in (if ok with neutral tones)
- Open and bright
- Great location to conveniently get around Richmond, and to get to Vancouver, New West and Surrey.
- Close to schools and parks
- Tandem parking
- Not much visitor parking within the complex
- Laundry is in the garage (2 stories down from bedrooms)
- 2 bedrooms (not Master) are not large, but they are still bigger in size than many townhouse units.
- Only half a drive way outside garage. Car can fit, but limits road space.
- Along highway exit onto #4. Cars can be speeding.
- With a 3 story townhouse – there are a number of stairs to climb!
There are two other units for sale in this complex for price comparison.
From my home to yours…