PERSONAL SNAP SHOT
About: Married and has a 4-year-old daughter.
Interests: Going to the gym at night after daughter is in bed.
Likes (If you had more time, what would you do more of): More time to work.
Loves (can’t live without): Sports and exercise.
Started as a Realtor in: 2017
Specialization: Tri-Cities, Maple Ridge, Pitt Meadows and North Vancouver
One-piece of advice for your clients: Don’t rush. Buy something that you feel is right.
Why Sutton Realty? Awesome office with helpful people.
Q & A
- What differentiates you from the 13,000 licensed real estate agents in the Greater Vancouver area?
Caring agent – just not a job to me.
- What do you think clients look for in a realtor?
Trustworthy and knowledgeable
- How do clients describe you and what’s your best feature?
Friendly and always smiling. Best feature – I want the best for my clients.
- What inspired you to be a Realtor?
The flexible hours and capacity to earn money.
- What do you love most about your job?
The challenge and meeting all different people.
- What is the hardest part of your job?
403 North Rd, Coquitlam, BC V3K 3V9
Phone: (604) 780-8887
Cell: (604) 652-3875